Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, we are introducing a few additional safety measures to our everyday practices to help protect our customers and to help reduce the spread of the virus.
- Everyday housekeeping – as usual, we deep clean our restaurant to the highest standard each day.
- Extra precautions – we are now cleaning and sanitising door handles, toilet flushes, taps and other high-contact/touch surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Areas of contact, in particular chairs and tables, are cleaned/sanitised between each use.
- While we are currently encouraging the use of credit/debit cards for payment, we are sanitising our machines after every use.
- With our 5 star food hygiene rating for our kitchen, it goes without saying that our team maintains the highest standards of hygiene. We are being extra vigilant and have increased cleaning and sanitising throughout the day.
Coronavirus is a massive concern to all. This information we provide is intended to provide reassurance and not to cause alarm.
Naturally alongside concerns for health, there are big concerns for sustainability for businesses during times like this. We appreciate and value your support. Lets work together and each do our bit to help fight this together.
Amy, Adam & the Team